So a few days ago, I wrote a blog about the best of moving with promise to write a worst of moving. Its been a day longer than I wanted to.. BUT hey! we are packing! 😉 I think thats a pretty good excuse right? I cannot wait! tomorrow is the day we close… so be saying a prayer all goes smoothly. THANKS!
OK! so here we go. The WORST of moving!
1. I think this one is probably a given. ESPECIALLY for OCD people like me. The boxes. OY!!! the boxes! LOL. I hate when you accidentally pack something you need, so then you have to UNPACK and REPACKmany times. This is our 4th move in 4 years (sheesh I know) so I have gotten better at knowing what NOT to pack, but it never fails. I always need something I have packed LOL.
2. I hate packing in general LOL. unpacking is fun. Packing? uhhh not so much.
3. the feeling you dont want to buy alot of food, cause then you will just have to move it, etc. So meal planning can be a pain sometimes HAHA
4. The wierd ovelap between moving out of the old place and into the new place. You end up possibly wiping your booty with paper towels or leaves because you forgot about toiletpaper… NOTE TO SELF: bring a pack of TP… or you drink out of pots or your hands cause you cant find the cup Or you end up wearing you pajamas and trying to pass it off as bohemian chic, or you wear the same underwear 2 days in a row
5. having kids and moving…. I have certain toys left out and may get a NEW toy so they have something NEW to keep their interest during the move. Its always tricky, even when we just had Katie, to know how tokeep them out of things, happy, occupied. SO! LOL please be praying for us in that haha. Holly LOVES roaming and getting into things lol, so pray she doesnt get locked in the moving truck LOL
6. Overlap of internet set up! I NEED MY COMPUTER HAHA. I know, I know, I am addicted, but hey, there could be worst things I am addicted too right? 😉 and I have been getting better… kinda… LOL
7. The overwhelming fear of something getting left behind or lost… mainly the coffee maker… so this year I think we may take that in our own car just to be safe. this momma needs her coffee, or it may turn into that horrible , no good, very bad day… especially for those who have to be around me LOL
8. Living in boxes… again… until you get everything UNpacked. BUT! I do enjoy re setting up. That is kinda fun 😉
9. the wait… I am SO excited about our new place! It seems the time is passing so slow!! LOL
10. I honestly cannot really think of another… especially from THIS place. The living around boxes, lack of coffee, food, etc, is WORTH it, because it means we are getting OUT of this apartment! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!